Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring boots by Isabel Marant

[nymag.com]
[net-a-porter.com]

How super-cool are French designer Isabel Marant's 'Dana Fringed Canvas Boots'? These boots were part of Marant's Spring 2010 collection. I especially love the camo pair. They're available at net-a-porter.com for $1,160. At that price, I will never be owning those *sigh.* Regardless of that fact, these boots styled with dresses make me think that I shouldn't have stowed away my boots for the next two seasons just yet. [net-a-porter.com]

I like her boho-chic jewelry, and the prices sound much better. The 'Lapis Oversized Oval Ring' ($122) made of blue lapis lazuli and burnished-brass is a great ring. The hot pink 'Feature Drop Earrings' ($120) are definitely statement earrings. I love the color mixed with the Swarovski crystals and howlite stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment