Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lust: Mulberry Margaret Bag

[mamasarollingstone.com]

I'm obsessed with Mulberry's 'Margaret Shoulder Bag,' named after one of England's slightly scandalous royals, Princess Margaret. This bag is one of my faves from fall's ladylike handbag trend. The plum soft pebbled (far right) for $895 is definitely my first pick.
[fabsugar.com]

Kate Bosworth was seen carrying a leopard version (ugh, lucky). The collection also includes clutches, mini bags and zip-around wallets. The crest on the bags is Mulberry's "We Believe in Tea and Cake Crest." What's not to love about that? The logo is complete with English bulldogs, tea cups and cupcakes.

[asos.com]

[urbanoutfitters.com]

Now I must find a more affordable version of this bag. I haven't found anything in that vibrant purple, but I found bags that are kind of similar: the 'Suede Lock Detail Shoulder Bag' from ASOS.com ($67.38) and the 'Croco Lady Bag With Metal Closure' by Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters ($58). None feature that super-cool Mulberry crest though!

No comments:

Post a Comment