Monday, October 26, 2009

Lust: Crocodile-embossed Botkier Ruffle Clutch

[botkier.com/ forever21.com]

I'm often guilty of carrying my daytime bags out at night. Not only does this kill my shoulder, but it's really just not necessary since it takes like five seconds to switch over necessities - especially with all of the fabulous clutches out there.

I have my eye on this delish grey croc-embossed Botkier 'ruffle clutch' ($299). I love that it comes with a detachable strap for those times when you just don't feel like holding onto your bag. It's also available in black and black cherry patent.

I'm a fan of Botkier because the leather bags are durable, and they have classic shapes. I still carry my bag that I bought many years ago.

For a more affordable version of a croc-like print clutch, try Forever 21's 'patent animal skin clutch' for $14.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment