Thursday, July 22, 2010

J.Crew fall arrivals

[all photos jcrew.com]

Fall clothes are hitting stores despite the sweltering heat, which means that there are some amazing summer sales to be found. I swear that everytime I got into J.Crew I find a bargain. I love fall though, and J.Crew's newest arrivals definitely have me wishing for chilly weather!

The collection includes a lot of muted tones and neutrals, plus there are some stripes, military, chambray and sequins thrown in. I adore the motorcycle jacket-esque 'Rimini Cardigan' ($98) featured in both the e-mail blast at top and in the photo in the nutmeg color. I could easily see that becoming a fall wardrobe staple.
An interesting item is the very-Rachel Zoe 'Mongolian Lamb Vest,' which is going for $800. Wowzer. Or, there's always the lamb tote and purse.

Hopefully when the time rolls around to actually wear these items, there'll be some good sales going on. Here are some other pieces I'm loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment