Friday, July 2, 2010

Red, white & blue picks

[sephora.com]

I can't believe that July 4 is this weekend. Where is the summer going? Anyway, here are some of my patriotic and budget-friendly red, white and blue picks for the holiday weekend.

I'm loving Sephora by O.P.I.'s Midnight Mambo nail polish ($9) from their Havana Nights collection. It's a pretty light blue color with chunky glitter - just like fireworks for the nails!
[anthropologie.com]

The 'Guatemala City Sandals' from Anthropologie are quite festive, and they look comfy. They're on sale for $29.95, too.
[anthropologie.com]

Also from Anthro is the nautical 'Know the Ropes Dress' by Moulinette Soeurs. I bought this dress a few weeks ago, and I love it. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it has a slight cowl neck. I think I'm going to wear it to a boat party with a red belt. It's on sale for $69.95 from $148.
[jcrew.com]

J.Crew's white strapless 'Ginny Dress' is a classic summer staple. I love the eyelet design. It looks great with a belt as shown. It's on sale for $79.99 from $148. You could probably find it for cheaper too since my store is offering 20% off all sale items. [llbean.com]

I'm going to the beach this weekend, and my weekend bag of choice is always the extra-large 'Open-Top Boat and Tote Bag' from L.L. Bean. These canvas bags are so durable, and they hold a ton. I like the extra-long handles. Prices range from $17.95-$30.95, and they're monongrammable for an extra $6. They're available in 12 different colors. [nordstrom.com]

Ella Moss's 'Monaco Dress' is 60% off at Nordstrom for $55.90. This bright dress would be fun for a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment