Monday, August 23, 2010

Chanel Paradoxal

While in Nordstrom this weekend, I perused the Chanel makeup counter. It's a pretty sure bet that their colors will become the "it" color of the season. I ended up buying the gorgeous purple/gray/taupe color (depending on the lighting) "Paradoxal." I can't wait to wear it.
Lucky for me, the lady also informed me that they'd restocked "Nouvelle Vague," the jade shade that has been sold out, so I bought that one those too. I decided to apply it first since it's still summer afterall. It's a dead ringer for Tiffany blue.

These polishes are not cheap at $23, but the color stays on my nails well, and that's saying something since my nails tend to repel polish.
I also picked up a bottle of Chanel's newest cologne, Bleu de Chanel, for my fiance. He usually wears Tom Ford, but I think he'll love this because it smells divine. Chanel describes it as "a provocative blend of citrus and woods...fresh, clean, profoundly sensual—a signature statement of determination and desire." What's not to like about that? It's $59 for a 1.7 oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment