Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Payless fall designer collections

[all photos payless.com]

When I looked last week, Payless Shoesource still had the summer designer shoes on their site. I got an e-mail about the BOGO sale today, so I decided to look again, and the fall designer collections are up! I'm pretty impressed with the Lela Rose, Christian Siriano and newcomer Isabel Toledo's fall collections.

My favorite is Lela Rose's 'Suede Chop-Out Shootie' ($44.95). I'm obsessed! I need them in both the black and taupe. I love that I could wear these now and throughout winter. As for the Siriano shoes, I'm digging the 'Parisienne Exotic Platform Pump' ($34.95). I like that they're pointy-toed without looking like "witch toes." My sister described the gold insignia as ugly, but it doesn't bother me that much. I do like it much better on the toe of the eggplant 'Royalty Satin Flats' ($34.99) though. The 'Midnight D'Orsay Evening Pumps' ($44.99) are classic and elegant.

Isabel Toledo is new to the Payless scene. You may recognize her name since she designed Michelle Obama's Inauguration dress. Her shoes are interesting. I'm not as big a fan of them as Rose's or Siriano's, but maybe I'd like them better in person. The 'Toreador Pump' ($44.99) is pretty. Check out the rest of her collection here. Here are a few that I liked... The BOGO sale (buy one get one half off) is going on now through September 6. Have them shipped to your local store and pay no shipping. Also, use the code 30500 for an additional 20% off. Seriously, you can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment