Monday, August 9, 2010

Naked eyeshadow palette

[ulta.com]

I've been in a serious eyeshadow rut. I was looking for a palette with everyday colors plus a few more sultry night-time options. I chose Urban Decay's 'Naked' palette from Ulta ($44), and I must say that it's my new fave.

All twelve colors are so pretty. The majority of the shades have a hint of shimmer. This shadow lasts all day, too. It comes with a travel-size eyeshadow primer, which I think really helps. I'm partial to gel eyeliner, but the dual black/brown "24/7 Glide" pencil goes on easily and stays put all day. Another plus is that the palette isn't huge, so it fits nicely in a makeup bag for traveling. It's definitely going to be a honeymoon-must, and at this rate, I might need to buy another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment