Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chris Brown spotted

Last night I saw Chris Brown coming out of my local movie theater with an entourage of about 10 people. I think he was in the same movie we were in, Wolverine. Then he and his crew proceeded to stand around behind my car. No one was really paying any attention to them but us. There was a younger kid with them who kept dancing around.

When we finally pulled out, I rolled down the window and his whole entourage was staring, so I got a little scared. I mouthed "Chris?" to him, and he shook his head and smiled. Oh man.

I'm not sure people will forgive him for what he did to Rihanna, even if she does. At this point, I don't think he'll be able to save his image or career, but we'll see. Rihanna's jewelry from "that night" was just returned to her. She had borrowed a million dollars worth of bling to wear to the Grammys, and the LAPD was holding it as evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment