Friday, June 4, 2010

Madewell's new site

J.Crew's sister store Madewell recently launched their Web site, madewell.com. They currently have 17 brick-and-mortar stores. I will have to check one out next time I'm in NYC! Their site features a lot of basics with some flare.
[all photos madewell.com]
Apparently the company has been making denim since 1937, so it's fitting that their new site features a denim bar with a wide selection of styles and washes. Denim prices are quite reasonable, too (around $95). I like the 'Rail Straight' jeans in white wash. They also come in two lengths!
I'm such a dress person that I was drawn to the 'Floaty Floral Dress' ($158) in poppy. They also have a nice selection of leather bags. The fringe on the 'Canyon Mini-Bag' ($98) is super-cool, and I love the parchment color.

Now, if Madewell will just have good online sales like J.Crew does, they'll be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment