Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mayan vibe

[saksfifthavenue.com/shopbop.com]

I've been seeing a lot of tribal prints lately, and they come in all price ranges. Of course my favorite piece happens to be the most expensive - Gryphon's colorful 'Mayan Mini Skirt' ($345) from Saks. Gryphon also make a pair of fabulous cotton-silk embroidered 'Mayan Shorts' ($275) from Shopbop.com.

[dvf.com]

Diane von Furstenberg's summer collection includes two chic tribal print dresses - the classic 'Julian Mini Wrap Dress' ($275) and the 'Moritz Dress' ($375) in the Byzantine Bands pattern.

[anthropologie.com]

My all-time favorite store Anthropologie also has some options. I normally head straight to the sale rack there to find the best deals, but the regular-priced 'Pueblo Dress' ($148) caught my eye the last time I was in the store. I love the beading on the waist. One tribal-esque sale dress is the 'Island Holiday Dress' ($79.95 from $148). I adore the beaded belt and rope halter straps. I think I'm going to have to add to this one to my honeymoon stash.
[forever21.com]

Forever 21's 'Ethnic Woven Skirt's' a bargain buy for $12.80. This rayon skirt would look great with a simple tucked-in white tee. I hope they have it at my local store! [hm.com]

This summery dress from H&M is a mere $4.95. They've been featuring a lot of items for $4.95 and $9.95 lately. They also just had a 20% off Memorial Weekend coupon that ended on Sunday. Keep it up with the coupons, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment