Saturday, January 24, 2009

Alec in New Moon?

So it appears that Dakota Fanning is definitely in as Jane in New Moon. Now director Chris Weitz has to find Jane's brother Alec as well as the rest of the Volturi. The actors pictured are from a people.com poll: Tom Felton, Lucas Grabeel, Freddie Highmore and Gaspard Ulliel.

My vote is for Lucas. According to Meyer's description of Alec compared to Jane, "his hair was darker, and his lips were not as full, but he was just as lovely." I think Lucas fits this, plus he is similar in looks to Dakota too. He was in High School the Musical and Milk.

1 comment:

  1. While Freddie Highmore is precious, he's just exactly that: precious. No vampire--or human for that matter--would look at little Freddie and run away in terror!
    Lucas does share the blond hair that Dakota does, but I'm still not sure I look at him and say, "He's a Volturi." I, perhaps, might suggest Gaspard for his devilish looks and those eyes! Whew! I would believe him as a vampire that wanted to come after me!
    P.S. I had a young girl tell me that she was actually bitten by a vampire. Um, not so sure that young females will ever be the same after Meyer's hit phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete