Monday, January 26, 2009

Golden couple?

I was not a fan of Angelina Jolie's blue Max Azria gown. It looked like a backless sack. Her constant smug expression didn't help matters either.

I know Brad is sporting the 'stache for a role, but that dark hair is not his best look. Brad looks so much younger with lighter Meet Joe Black-esque locks.

Brad and Ang were nominated for Best Actor and Actress for their roles in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Changeling. Sadly (or not), these two lovebirds went home empty-handed.

1 comment:

  1. The smug expression is annoying; it's as if she's shouting to the world: I stole the guy and I'm still able to hate my dad for cheating on my mom! Can anyone say HYPOCRITE?! She kills me! I wonder where she's hiding the vile of blood of Brad!
    I read that her blue dress was actually worn backwards; she might have switched it around because she's trying to show that she's really not the vile of blood around your neck hoyden of her yesterhours! Blah for them!

    ReplyDelete