Friday, January 23, 2009

Mo' money mo' problems

I saw Notorious tonight. As a big Biggie fan, it was nice to get the back story. Jamal Woolard was excellent as Christopher Wallace (aka Notorious B.I.G.). Christopher Jordan Wallace, the son of B.I.G. and Faith Evans, played the young rapper. He really did have a rough life. It's hard to believe everything he went through before he was shot and killed at age 24.

I didn't realize that Sean Combs, played by Derek Luke, had such a huge role in making B.I.G. who he became, but then again it was produced by Diddy.

Apparently Lil Kim wasn't happy with the way that she was portrayed. I really didn't think she was portrayed that negatively. It seemed to me like she thought that he wanted to be with her when he was just interested in working with Lil Kim as an artist once he was married to Faith Evans.

It's unbelievable to me that police still haven't found the murderers of Biggie and Tupac.

No comments:

Post a Comment