Monday, January 26, 2009

How the mighty has fallen


Jessica Simpson performed yesterday at the KISS Country Chili Cookoff in Pembroke Pines, Florida. I'm not even going to discuss the weight gain because a) it's mean and b) girls fluctuate in weight all the time. That said, this outfit is all kinds of bad. The high-waisted momjeans, the huge leopard belt and tiny tank top are so unflattering.

I still think that she should've never left Nick Lachey. He was a good man, but she got too hungry for fame. Now she's resorted to performing at chili cookoffs. Oh my...

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Nick Lachey is a good man. BUT he is definitely no Tony ROMIO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with giggles! I, as a Cincinnati fan, love Nick Lachey, but I respect that ole Jessica made a decision that best suited her; there are too many women who do not! Who cares that Jessica gained weight, right?! The outfit--mainly the jeans--were a disaster but who can be one hundred percent on their game all of the time? I would rather discuss Michael Phelps inhalation fiasco than Jessica's weight gain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehh, I don't know how great of a guy Tony Romo is. A lot of people said that he cheated on poor Jess. And you shouldn't get a divorce to find someone "better suited" for you! Why did she marry him if he wasn't suited for her? She just wanted someone better suited to her new-found fame. And now look what has happened!

    ReplyDelete