Thursday, August 27, 2009

All About Steve premiere

[Reuters]
[Adhemar Sburlati/Broadimage]

All About Steve premiered in L.A. last night, and stars Bradley Cooper and Sandra Bullock were in attendance. The film is about Mary (Bullock), who is in love with Steve (Cooper). Unfortunately, she thinks they're an item, and he thinks she's a stalker. Hmm, how's this going to end? The film is set to be released September 4.

Cooper was looking gorgeous in his navy three-piece suit. I like that he didn't feel the need to pair it with a tie. Bullock wore a colorful Lanvin dress - love the red sash. I think I would've liked black pumps better with it instead of ankle boots though.

Cooper told USA Today that there may be a sequel to The Hangover. "I think we're going to do it, if everything works out. We're so excited. I'm sure (director) Todd Phillips has something good worked up." Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment