Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lust: Nautical Anthroplogie bedding

[Anthropologie.com]

When I was in Anthropologie the other night, they had this beautiful bedding on their display bed. I have Anthro bedding right now, and I adore it. However, mine is more springy with bright greens and yellows and floral pillows. This grey/blue and white bedding with red accents looked simply divine.

The 'Chatelaine' duvet with buttoned closure is $198-$268 depending on bed size. There are also standard shams ($88-$98), Euro shams ($58) and a matching bedskirt ($98-$128). I think that this would look great with a simple white bedskirt though.

These two accent pillows are fabulous. The 'sailing ship pillow' and 'waterloo pillow zigzag' are both $98. This stuff is a bit pricey, so alas, I must watch for it to go on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment