Thursday, May 6, 2010

F21 summer bargains

[all photos forever21.com]


Even though I live near Forever 21 and For Love 21 stores, I always forget to shop there. I stumbled upon F21's site today, and they have a "Daily 21 Kickoff to Summer" promotion going on with 21 items at 20% off. Some of the items weren't so cute, but there are a few fab finds.
I've written about these 'Floral Flounce Shorts' before. I love to wear shorts, and these are nice because they can be dressy or casual. Florals are so hot right now, too. They're $14.24 from $17.80.
Again with the floral theme, these 'Dainty Floral Espadrilles' look comfy and cute. They kind of remind me of TOMS shoes. They're on sale for $11.84 from $14.80.
This 'Paisley Floral Skirt' would look great with a denim jacket or chambray shirt. It's also $11.84 from $14.80.
I like the pastels on the 'Sleeveless Plaid Woven Dress.' It almost reminds me of a retro apron with the front pockets. It's $18.32 from $22.90.

My only problemo with these items is that they're final sale. With F21 you never know whether the sizing will be right or not. I guess at these prices, I shouldn't complain too much. Act quickly because these deals end today, but don't worry because there will be more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment