Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The quest for neutral shoes

[tobi.com]

I love neutral shoes, but it's hard to find a good and affordable pair. I found the best bargain at Marshall's last year on a pair of Delman neutral wedges for $39. I've worn them so much that they've gone from a peachy tan color to dingy black. Needless to say, I'm on the hunt for a new pair of neutral, wear-with-everything heels because in the summer neutral is the new black.
[piperlime.com]

I've found a few pairs of somewhat reasonably priced heels like Seychelles' 'Card Shark' ($90) from Piperlime.com. The heel isn't too skinny that it couldn't be worn to work, but the metallic pieces make them dressy enough to be worn at night. I also like the back zipper.Lara Striped Platform Sandal in sand ($168)
Vicky Cage Platform Bootie ($168)

Shawna Suede Cutout Wedge ($158)

Tobi.com is carrying this brand ROSEGOLD that I was unfamiliar with. They have a lot of fabulous neutral pairs. The top pair is the beige 'Marni Lattice Pump' ($158). My problem is which pair to choose!

1 comment:

  1. love your style!
    In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with Bikinis.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought

    ReplyDelete