Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiffany & Co. Marrakesh collection

[all photos tiffany.com]

Paloma Picasso's Marrakesh collection for Tiffany & Co. is stunning. I'm a fan of Picasso's, and not just because her father, Pablo Picasso, is one of my favorite artists, but I've always liked her designs for Tiffany's. Her 'Marrakesh' collection is "inspired by the intriguing patterns of Morocco," according to tiffany.com. Morocco is already a must-see on my travel bucket list.

My favorite three pieces are the gold earrings, bracelet and necklace above. Gold is, of course, very expensive at the moment. The 18k bangle is intricate yet simple ($4,950). I've been wanting a go-with-everything gold necklace. This pendant on a 16" chain is a bit more affordable than the bangle at $825. The earrings are priced at $1,475. Ahh, but they would go well with just about everything!

Here are a few of my other favorites in the collection...Sterling silver ring ($425)
Turquoise and diamond 18k gold band ring ($1,800) - wouldn't that make a pretty wedding band?

18k gold tassel earrings with lapis lazuli, turquoise and round brilliant diamonds ($16,000 - yowza!)

Check out the rest of the Marrakesh collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment