Monday, May 17, 2010

Splurge vs. bargain gladiator flats


[saksfifthavenue.com]

I'm a heels kind of girl, so finding a pair of flat sandals that I like and don't think make me look too short is a challenge. I am loving Diane von Furstenberg's 'Kula Sandals' from Saks. The go-with-everything chocolate and gold colors make them a good investment. Still, at $245 they're a bit much.
[urbanoutfitters.com]

Deena & Ozzy's 'Patent Leather Cage Sandals' from Urban Outfitters ($28) have the same shape as the DvF sandals for a fraction of the price. Obviously they're not real leather (polyurethane, synthetic sole), but they'll still be fun to wear for spring and summer. I can't decide if I like the bright pink/orange or grey/ivory pair better - and at this price, I don't really have to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment