Monday, May 3, 2010

GAP's American Woman tees

[all photos gap.com]

Tonight is the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit attended by the most fashionable people in the world. I can't wait to see what everyone wore tomorrow! I always love to check out the exhibits at The Met Museum in NYC afterward, too. My all-time favorite exhibit is still AngloMania: Tradition and Transgression in British Fashion from 2006. I still have the poster in my room.

Anyway, GAP's Creative Director Patrick Robinson, who is also co-chairing the gala tonight, has created a limited-edition collection of "American Woman" t-shirts for GAP. The shirts range in price from $34.50 to $44.50. My favorites are 'The screen siren' (top photo, $44.50) and 'The flapper' ($34.50). I'm always in search of a good wear-with-everything black or white top, and these two fit the bill.

[The Haute Hippie]

[The gibson girl][The suffragist]

[The heiress]

[The patriot]

Check out the entire collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment