Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SATC2 premiere

[people.com]

I'm so excited about Sex and the City 2 on Friday that I'm getting my tickets tonight! The premiere was held in NYC last night. I think the best dress is going to have to go to Carrie Bradshaw herself, Sarah Jessica Parker.
[instyle.com]

The neon yellow color of her Valentino Couture gown is fabulous. I love the asymmetrical hem and train. It's also a more fitted look than we're used to seeing her sport on the red carpet. She wore a black, lingerie-inspired Elie Saab frock to the afterparty that I'm not as big a fan of.

Second best dressed goes to Kristin Davis's hot pink Jean Dresses vintage gown. Maybe I just prefer the bright colors. Cynthia Nixon wore Carolina Herrera, and Kim Cattrall wore Naeem Khan. I have the SATC theme song in my head now.

No comments:

Post a Comment