Friday, July 31, 2009

The best exercise shorts out there


[roadrunnersports.com]

The Nike Tempo Track Shorts are the best exercise shorts. I just can't get enough of them, and I've accumulated at least 12 pairs. I love that the shorts have a liner in them. The Dri-fit material is also very light and comfy. There's also a little pocket for you to put a key when you're running.

I work out about five times a week, and I wear these shorts for everything from weight training to running to yoga. These shorts don't ride up when running, which is crucial. They also keep me cool during heated yoga.

Nike is always coming out with cute new color combos too. Right now, nike.com has them on sale for $19.99 (reg. $28). Roadrunner also has them on sale for $21.95. Stock up while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment