Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kate Winslet covers Bazaar

[Harper's Bazaar]

Kate Winslet is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar's August issue. I love the gorgeous white silk Ralph Lauren Collection dress (a whopping $8,000!) the British actress is donning in the stunning NYC photo.

Winslet discusses nudity in the interview - especially after Oprah praised her real tatas on air. "I'll be 34 in October. I can't keep getting away with it. There was so much of it in The Reader because the story required it, but people have seen enough of my bum and my boobs. I have to put them back."

She claims that she was hired as the face of Lancome because women can relate to her. She says, "The media plays such a big role in how women measure themselves against other women, so I can be in a position where I can say beauty comes from within, we're not all perfect, and the covers of magazines are of course retouched. We do not look like that." Amen, sister!

Winslet's newest Lancome campaign, L'Absolu Rouge lipstick, launches this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment