Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ulta=mini heaven

We finally got an Ulta, and I'm annoyed that we've been missing out for so long. This place has incredible deals on beauty products. Ulta sells makeup, perfume and hair products, and they also have a salon.

Pricier makeup brands like bareMinerals, Smashbox, Benefit and Bourjois are sold as well as inexpensive brands like Maybelline and Rimmel London. The same goes for hair products; they sell everything from Frederic Fekkai to L'Oreal. They also carry perfume, cologne and styling tools like Chi straighteners.

I scored some great deals yesterday. Ulta-brand makeup is buy-one-get-one free, so I got two eyeliners for $7! I also bought a huge bottle of Sebastian Shaper Plus hairspray for $4.99 (regularly $14). Maybelline Great Lash mascara was also BOGO free ($4.59). Nail polishes were buy-two-get-one free, so I bought a few of my favorite Essie polishes ($8 each).

They frequently have coupons such as $3.50 off a $10 purchase. They also have a rewards program. No store near you? Check out their Web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment