Monday, July 6, 2009

Smashbox cream eyeliner

Smashbox is one of my absolute favorite makeup brands. I love their foundation, primer, eye shadows, glosses, and the list goes on. You can always find great deals on boxes of the products at Nordstrom. In my new Glam Box, I was pleased to find several shades (including black, brown, navy and bronze) of their cream eyeliner and a mini-arced liner brush.

The eyeliner glides on easily and stays put all day. It's also great for creating both a polished or smudgy/smoky-eyed look. The brush is super-easy to use (full size available for $22). Individual pots of liner are $22.

Check out their site for other great deals and samples. Every order gets three samples, and if you shop between 9am to 2pm on Tuesdays or Thursdays, they throw in a free full-sized product. Plus, they always offer free shipping on any size order.

1 comment:

  1. My current roommate bought it for me in bronze for xmas last year and now I am totally obsessed too! ;) ... ps. yes I am still keeping up on your blogging! One day I will be reading vogue and I know I'll see your name!

    ReplyDelete