Friday, July 17, 2009

Lindsay Lohan covers Spanish Vogue

[Vogue Espana]

Lindsay Lohan is featured on the cover of the August 2009 issue of Spanish Vogue for a Marilyn Monroe-esque spread. How is this girl still getting jobs? Hmm, maybe she has a fan base in Spain?

Lohan, in a blonde wig, is wearing the black-and-white Dolce & Gabbana Marilyn dress on the cover. Some of the shots by Alix Malka are a little risque. I know she's supposedly obsessed with Marilyn Monroe, but I don't understand people always having her portray her. I don't see any resemblance. You may remember her recreation of Monroe's famous NY Magazine cover last year.

The funniest thing I've heard recently about Lohan is that she turned down Heather Graham's role in the smash hit The Hangover. She said that it had "no potential." Ha! I bet she's kicking herself big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment