Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Denim musts

[shopbop.com]

No matter how much I tell myself that I have enough jeans, I always find myself "needing" another pair. There are a few pairs that I'm particularly liking right now because they're a departure from ordinary denim.
[shopbop.com]

Anlo's 'Petra Skinny Jeans' from shopbop.com come in two fab colors - Orchid and Pool ($185). I love that they're ankle length too, so that means no hemming for me! They'll look great now with black and heels. Then in the spring I can wear them with light tops and sandals. Shopbop offers free shipping too.
[tobi.com]

Black jeans no long conjure images of horribly faded, high-waisted nineties jeans. A pair of sleek black skinnies is crucial. I'm loving J Brand's 'Henry Duarte Ziggy Skinny Jeans' in Dusk from Tobi.com ($209). They have cool pocket and fly zippers too. L.A.-based designer Duarte collaborated with J Brand for a three-piece line inspired by David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust album.
[tobi.com]

Yet another pair of J Brands have caught my eye. Their '12" Lowrise Pencil Leg Jeans' in the marbilized golden black color also from Tobi.com ($185) are great. The coppery black wash is interesting and is neutral enough that it would go well with a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment