Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inner cowgirl fringe

[cusp.com]

Fringed bags go in and out of style. Regardless, stores are still selling them, and I am still wanting one. I love Linea Pelle's 'Black Fringed Bag' ($250) from Cusp. The braided shoulder strap and detachable cross-body strap are what make it so fabulous. Plus, the leather fringe is very long and probably swishes when walking. Fun!
[newyorkandcompany.com]

New York & Company makes a very affordable version if you want to test this trend without spending big bucks. The 'Fringe Crossbody Bag' is a mere $20.26. My favorite color is the greystone. This would be perfect for going out. Speaking of going-out bags reminds me that I need to downsize my bag. It's a legit problem when you have to dig for five minutes before actually locating your car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment