Tuesday, January 26, 2010

H&M's The Garden Collection

[all photos from hm.com]

I'm having flashbacks to last spring when I anxiously awaited the arrival of Matthew Williamson's collection for H&M. This spring H&M is doing something even more affordable and Earth-friendly with The Garden Collection. Everything is made sustainable materials including recycled polyester and organic cotton. What's there not to like about great looking clothes for a good cause?

This feminine, colorful collection will be in stores at the end of March. The pieces are colorful and fun. I'm definitely a dress girl, and there are plenty of those in the collection. Here are a few of my favorites...
Check out a list of the very affordable prices here.

2 comments:

  1. The kimono style dress is beautiful - can't wait until these hit the racks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I know! I can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete