Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kelsi Dagger sandals

[elle.com]

In this month's Elle (one of my favorite mags), I was intrigued by their spread on "Lingerie Dressing." You may have seen some celebrities wearing sheer or peek-a-boo tops that show their bra. This trend is a be risque for us normal folks. Elle recommended wearing a lace shirt, tap shorts or pajama pants. I like all of those ideas apart from the pj bottoms - I don't see myself looking good in those.

Anyway, I saw these fabulous sandals in this spread by Kelsi Dagger. This line was created by the designers of the gorgeous Pour La Victoire shoes. A description of the line on kelsidagger.com said, "Kelsi Dagger is confident, independent, slightly dangerous and speaks to the accelerating velocity of how young people live today."
[piperlime.com]

I couldn't find the exact pair featured in Elle yet, but I did find these two snakeskin 'Monroe' pairs on Piperlime for $85. These light gray or purple flats are as dressy as heels without the pain. I need these for my St. John trip stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment