Monday, January 11, 2010

Tory Burch 'Cat's Eye' sunglasses

[nordstrom.com]

I wish I didn't love sunglasses as much as I do. I think it all dates back to the rush of excitement I felt when I got my first pair of Chanel shades back in college (plus, my fear of crow's feet). The newest pair that I'm obsessing over are Tory Burch's 'Cat's Eye' sunglasses.

Cat-eyed shapes are so fresh yet retro. These come in black, olive and tortoise. I'm very fond of the olive color since I don't have any in that shade. They feature TB's signature logo on the temples.

The price isn't too crazy-over-the-top either at $149 from Nordstrom. Burch just launched her sunglasses line this fall.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Lasik Michigan

    ReplyDelete