Thursday, January 21, 2010

Get your prep on with M.A.C.'s In Lillyland

[Nordstrom.com]

M.A.C. makeup never lets me down. It's inexpensive enough that you can experiment with color, but the quality is still excellent. Their 'In Lillyland' collection, inspired by Lily Pulitzer, is perfect for spring. You don't have to be a Palm Beach-living, pink-and-green-loving Lilly wearer to think this line is fabulous.
My favorite item in the collection is the Cremeblend blush in 'joie-de-vivre' ($18.50). It's a pretty pink color that looks like a natural flush. I always thought I had to put cream blush on my with finger, but the makeup artist showed me how to apply it with my angled blush brush.
I love the bright pink nail lacquer in 'steamy' ($12). There are two new Technakohl liner colors: Graphblack and Purple Dash ($14.50). This eyeliner is the best!The pearlmate eyeshadow is three different colors of shadows - green, white and pink (go figure!) for $19.50. The pearlmate facepowder combines matte and pearlized shades that turns out like a bronzer on your skin ($27.50). I'm a little bit too pale to pull this off now, but it'll be great with a little color.
Other 'In Lillyland' items include Lipgelée ($14.50) in four different colors including the pictured 'preppy.' I always like to wear this over lipstick for some shine. There are also three new Paint Pot colors, a cream eyeshadow ($16.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment