Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ankle wrap sandals

[piperlime.com]

Maybe it's my recent taste of warm weather that has me daydreaming about sandals. Whatever it is, I'm wanting a pair of ankle wrap sandals. I've seen these at several stores from the pricey to the reasonably priced. Here are a few of my faves...

The above teal Cynthia Vincent 'Coco' sandals from Piperlime ($250) are so fabulous. The basket weave and two buckle adjustable straps makes them both breathable and comfy. They also come in an equally cute metallic multi color. [urbanoutfitters.com]

Deena & Ozzy's 'Ankle Wrap Sandal' from Urban Outfittiers is incredibly affordable at $38. It also comes in five colors: valencia (a bright coral color), grey, purple, ivory and black. Another Deena & Ozzy pair that I love from Urban is the 'Laser-cut Sandals.' They're also $38, and come in black, grey and ivory. I've tried these on, and they look great. They just felt a little flimsy.
[cusp.com]

These KORS by Michael Kors camel suede 'Angela Sandals' ($295) from Cusp are so chic. They're probably best left for those with longer legs (which is definitely not me!) since the wrap comes up higher.
[toryburch.com]

The 'Blinda Slouchy Anklet Thong' by Tory Burch ($250) could be one of my favorite pairs. It would carry you through summer and could easily be paired with casual or dressy ensembles. The sand color is lovely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment