Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Would you wear white hose?

[style.com]

Chanel featured tons of shimmery white hose in their Spring 2010 couture collection. I think they look great worn with white and metallic shoes.

[people.com]

Kate Bosworth tried out white hose at a Chanel dinner with a spring-like frock. Usually when it comes to tights, anything goes with me. However, I'm trying to decide how I feel about these white hose. Black hose made a big comeback this season, but I don't know if I'm ready for white.

They make me think of the late eighties - worn with chunky pumps, power suits and gigantic, matching earrings. I don't necessarily dislike them. I would've had a bigger problem had Bosworth paired them with all-white shoes rather than two-toned Christian Louboutins.

No comments:

Post a Comment