Monday, February 15, 2010

Lust: J.Crew Grommet Parlour Hobo

[jcrew.com]

As I'm sure you already know, leather bags are pricey. I've been "needing" one for a while but have been putting it off due to this fact. I think it's getting to be the time for me to fork over the money for a new one, and J.Crew's 'Grommet Parlour Hobo' fits the bill ($298).

I love the splattering of gold grommets. It turns an otherwise sweet bag into a rebel. My other favorite feature is the removable, adjustable strap that extends to a whopping 22." No one likes a too-short shoulder strap! I also appreciate the fact that when my shoulder has had all it can take (I tend to fill my bags too full), I can just use the handles.

The bag is available in four lovely colors: soft dove (my personal fave), black, rosy peach and pale buff.

2 comments:

  1. really lovely bag - i like the white the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white is gorgeous...I just get white bags way too dirty :)

    ReplyDelete