Monday, February 1, 2010

Music? What music? Let's talk Grammy fashion

[all photos yahoo.com]

The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards were last night. We all knew that Lady Gaga wouldn't disappoint with her ensemble, but in my opinion, her wild outfits are getting to be a bit predictable. If she really wants to shock us, she should show up in a classy, elegant gown next time.

Anyway, many celebs tend to think that the Grammys are a time to dress more edgy and scandalous (remember Jennifer Lopez's green Versace dress?) than elegant. Some kept it classy though. The following are my favorite dressed of the night. I really liked Pink's Tony Ward Haute Couture ombré dress. It looked like her style and was glamorous but fun. I also liked Keri Hilson's similarly shaped nude gown with an embellished waist.

Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles wore the best color of the night with her Victoria Beckham gown. It was a bit edgy with the side cut-outs. I also liked Mary J. Blige's fuchsia Gucci gown.

Glee's Lea Michele has had some great red carpet picks lately with the Golden Globes, SAG Awards and now the Grammys. I loved the presenter's black one-shoulder Romona Keveza minidress.
Oh dear...worst dressed of the night goes hands-down to Britney Spears. Her unsightly fishnet dress kind of disturbed me. At least she looks happy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment