Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stars & stripes

[shopbop.com]

Shopbop.com inundates my inbox everyday with fashion temptation. Today's lookbook was "This American Life" featuring stars, stripes, red, white, blue and sportswear. I sort of love that the nautical, all-American trend has been a steady trend. It's definitely a classic look.
I adore Madison Marcus's 'Infinite Striped Jacket' ($325). I could see wearing this silk crepe jacket all spring long. Please go on sale soon! Madison Marcus also has a cute navy-and-white 'Infinite Striped Dress' ($298).
Nanette Lepore's 'Modern Love Dress' ($348) is the perfect Valentine's Day dress. Apparently other people agree since there are only two sizes left.
Shopbop also featured a lot of wedges in this spread which thrills me. Wedges are my favorite shoes to wear because they're usually the most comfortable without sacrificing height. Diane von Furstenberg's 'Opal Crisscross Wedges' ($295) are gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment