Monday, February 8, 2010

St. V-Day

[etsy.com/designlab443]

Valentine's Day is fast approaching even though it seems like Christmas was just yesterday. I know the holiday is less about gifts and more about loooove, but I did find a few cute, reasonably priced (and one not so much) gifts to add to your wish list.

The 'Custom Conversation Heart' pillow is so cute and way better than actual conversation hearts (does anyone actual think those taste good? Give me chocolate any day!). The seller designlab443 customizes it with two names or phrases for $40 on Etsy. It takes three days for the pillow to be made. Just precious! It would also be a nice wedding shower gift too.
[urbanoutfitters.com]

Urban Outfitters has a lot of great V-Day gifts too. I love the 'Love Mugs Set' ($24) with four ceramic mugs spelling L-O-V-E. In my opinion, you can never have too many mugs.
[toryburch.com]

Tory Burch's 'Wrap Up Heels' ($325) are on my wish list. My favorite is the lipstick pink color, but they also come in black and tan. The pink ones look great with black as demonstrated in the photo. These shoes aren't cheap, but they sure are gorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment