Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A little something tie-dyed

[neimanmarcus.com]

[fabsugar.com]
Tie-dyed print goes in and it goes out (unless of course you're a deadhead). For this upcoming spring season, it's very in as seen above in Proenza Schouler's vibrant tie-dyed silk cardigan and tank. Kristen Stewart recently sported the skirt and top. I've seen a lot of affordable tie-dyed items that I have added to my wish list.
[cusp.com]

I've lived in Hue leggings since fall. They're comfortable, inexpensive and durable. I nearly jumped for joy when I saw their blue and green tie-dye leggings on Cusp.com for $18. They're so fun and would look great with an oversized tee.
[piperlime.com]

I found a few affordable handbags featuring the trend. I love Big Buddha's 'Woodstock Tye Dye' hobo on Piperlime for $90. It comes in natural and orange.
[payless.com]

Christian Siriano's line for Payless includes the 'Coast Large Shopper' in a oceanic tie-dye looking print for $40. His 'Coast Printed Satin Pumps' in the orange or blue print are also gorgeous ($35). Note: his shoes run very small, so order up a half size.

Or, if you're feeling crafty, you could tie-dye your own cardigan or shirt. I'm going to try to do more DIY projects, so this is on my rainy day to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment