Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Countdown on for Target collabos

[nitrolicious.com]

I do love a bargain, especially when it's a designer item at an amazing price. That said, I can hardly wait for Target's upcoming collaborations with French designer Jean Paul Gaultier and British company Liberty of London.

Gaultier's line also looks incredible. I've seen the above right black-and-white dress in a lot of magazines, and it's definitely on my must list. A jacket would also be a great buy. Gaultier's line is out on March 7. Now, I just hope his collection fits better than Rodarte's did.
[styelist.com]

Liberty of London is known for their floral prints, and this line is going to include a lot of housewares like teapots and dishes in addition to clothing. There's even going to be a bicycle! Right now at Target.com, you can download the fabrics to your desktop background. My personal favorite is the floral Sixty pattern. Their collection is out on March 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment