Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Breaking Dawn" movie: parts I and II?

[VF.com]

My favorite gossip columnist of The Awful Truth, Ted Casablanca, on eonline.com has reported that Melissa Rosenberg is confirmed to write the screenplay for the fourth film in the Twilight Saga. However, it is still unclear at Summit whether or not Breaking Dawn will be one film or two. It looks like all of the cast is a go for the film though - thank goodness!

reaking Dawn is one of my favorite books of the series. It's definitely the most risque of the books. Edward and Bella get married and go on their honeymoon. She later finds out that she's pregnant. The baby is destroying her since it's part vampire. In order to survive after the baby is born, she must be changed to a vampire to survive. Another interesting twist is that part of the book is also in Jacob's perspective.

I'm all for a part I and II of this movie. It's such a lengthy book at over 700 pages. I think it would do a disservice to fans to leave out any important details. I can't wait to see what Summit decides to do. The way they're cranking out these films, we won't have to wait very long to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment