Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New "New Moon" posters

[Summit Entertainment]

Three brand new New Moon posters have been released. I must say that I love them. Goodness, in the first one Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) are holding on tightly. The Cullen clan is lurking in the background. The slightly scary face that Jasper (Jackson Rathbone) cracks me up.

The next poster is of the muscular wolf pack with Jacob (Taylor Lautner) out front. There was another photo of a shirtless wolf pack sans Jacob floating around.

The third new poster is of the Italian vampire royals, the Volturi - Aro (Michael Sheen), Jane (Dakota Fanning), Caius (Jamie Campbell Bower), Marcus (Christopher Heyerdahl) and Alec (Cameron Bright).

The movie is in theaters on November 20. I already got my ticket to the midnight showing on Fandango.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment