Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jackets with pizazz


[net-a-porter.com/forever21.com/shopbop.com/chickdowntown.com]

Right now I'm loving flashy jackets and vests - sequins, studs, faux fur, metallic...you get the picture. What can be easier than throwing on a jacket over a simple outfit to make it instantly chic?

A few of my faves are...

-Sequined silk blazer, Tibi, $600 (net-a-porter.com). I love Tibi's clothes, and this blazer is no exception. It would look fabulous over a dress at night or with black leggings and a long white top.

-Studded leatherette jacket, Forever 21, $47.80. This faux leather jacket is a great take on the leather jacket trend that has been happening the last few seasons. The studs give it a little extra bit of oomph. Plus, the price is incredible.

-Charmed to perfection jacket, LaROK, $368 (shopbop.com). I adore this jacket. I would wear it to work with skinny black pants or a pencil skirt. On the weekends, I'd wear it with jeans.

-Brown Potter faux fur vest, BB Dakota, $57 (chickdowntown.com). This vest would be great over a floral dress or a feminine blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment