Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lace it up with oxford kicks

[urbanoutfitters.com/glamour.com/stylebakery.com/nordstrom.com]

For fall, one major shoe trend is taking a cue from menswear. Oxford shoes are so in right now. Generally speaking, I'm a high-heel kind of girl, but these shoes are very cute. I'm especially loving them in metallic colors like the first pair from Kimchi Blue for $58 at Urban Outfitters.

See Whitney Port's take on the black-and-white saddle shoe. These shoes look good with the boyfriend jeans or skinny jeans. I also like these shoes with the full skirt and striped shirt combo like Sienna Miller. Olivia Palermo also sported a similar look recently. I think they'll look great with tights too.

If you'd prefer to wear them with a heel (which I may), I like the Harajuku Lovers 'Packard Oxford' ($99.95 at Nordstrom).

No comments:

Post a Comment