Monday, September 14, 2009

Drew Barrymore's fab Alexander McQueen frock

[celebrity-gossip.net]
[anthropologie.com]

Drew Barrymore wore this fabulous Alexander McQueen dress at the Toronto International Film Festival while promoting her new film Whip It. I'm not too sure about that double-dipped hair, but I love this dress. The lace sleeves and fifties-style shape make it unique.

I've always been a fan of that mustard yellow color. Most people shy away from it, but it's actually not as unflattering as you would think - even with that hair color of hers!

I found a similar dress at Anthropologie (Floreat, 'Inky Quills') for an affordable $79.95. This is a very fall-like color. It'll look great with black opaque or patterned tights when the chillier weather arrives.

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought that dress! (kirby)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love that dress! Reminds me of that Anthro one from two years ago.

    ReplyDelete