Monday, November 2, 2009

Buy of the day: Festive Christian Siriano pumps and flats



[payless.com]

Project Runway winner Christian Siriano's holiday collection for Payless is online now (good luck finding it in your local store!). I bought two pairs because it's BOGO, and I have a feeling they'll go quickly.

I love the pointy-toed gold lamé 'Micola Zipper Flat' with the 1/2" goldtone heel for $29.99. The 'Carolina Pump' is so fabulous and festive for $34.99. The two-toned black patent and gold lamé pump with a 4" cone heel is going to look great with holiday party dresses. Who am I kidding? I'll be wearing these bad boys to work too!

Designer Lela Rose also created a holiday collection for Payless. Right now, on top of BOGO, you can get 15% off with the code 26292. Plus, you can always ship free to your local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment