Friday, November 20, 2009

Loving Wayfarer/cat-eye shades

[nordstrom.com/dvf.com]

I can't live without my Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I like the way they fit my face. I'm a reformed gigantic sunglasses lover since I hated the way they touched my cheeks and smudged my blush. Lately I've found myself wanting a new pair of shades to throw into the mix, preferably an updated Wayfarer shape with a slight cat eye.

I found two great designer pairs that are fairly affordable and come in fun colors. These MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Santa Barbara' shades from Nordstrom are fabulous and only $99. They come in black, tortoise and my personal favorite, peacock.

Diane von Furstenberg just introduced her eyewear collection. I'm not wild about some of sunglasses, but I do love these, the DVF115S. They are $145, and come in black merlot, brown teal, teal gold or hot pink granite.

No comments:

Post a Comment