Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mischa Barton makes handbags? Who knew


[mischabartonhandbags.com]

When whowhatwear.com featured a Mischa Barton handbag today in their 'Inspired by Chloe' post, I was a bit surprised. I had no idea that Barton had a handbag collection. In the United States, Barton doesn't have the best of reputations at the moment. However, her handbag collection is hugely popular in the U.K., where she was born.

After investigating, I must say that I actually like her line! The bags are trendy and very reasonably priced, ranging from £20 to £195 (approximately $33 to $323 based on the current exchange rate).

Many of the bags feature a heart/flower-shaped emblem. I like the vintage-looking chain-mail 'Deco Across Body Purse,' £50 and the fringed winter-white 'Lennon Hobo,' £125. The 'Valerie Soft Scoop' that's on sale for £32.50. Unfortunately shipping to the United States is £15. Maybe the bags will be carried in the U.S. soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment